|DIRECTIONS TO THE FIELD|
Newcastle World Series Paintball is a fantastic field attracting players from Sydney to Northern New South Wales. With 8 playing fields and up to 16 games, Newcastle Paintball is sure to provide you with a fantastic day out. The team at Newcastle Paintball have been running paintball sessions for the last 9 years, so if you are over 16 years of age, book in for a day you will always remember!
Saturday or Sunday 8:30am
Monday - Friday upon request
Booking Office: Open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6pm and Saturday 9:30am - 3:30pm
1300 66 16 50
Once you have booked in and prepaid for your first 200 paintballs you are able to purchase any additional paintballs you need at ridiculously cheap prices. Check out these great prices for additional paintballs:
- 2000 paintballs - $340 (only $17 per 100 paintballs)
- 100 paintballs - $20
Full Day of Paintballing:
Newcastle Paintball starts at 8:30am with a safety brief and tutorial before heading out to play. Paintball sessions last until you are too exhausted to keep playing, or once it gets too dark. As a guide most players finish around 1-2pm, however you are welcome to keep playing until it gets too dark.
What to bring on the Day?
- A copy of the booking confirmation
- Comfortable closed toe shoes such as runners are probably the most important item players need to bring. (No thongs, sandals, etc)
- Comfortable light clothes are a good idea as coveralls will be supplied.
- Any suitable equipment you may own such as groin protection or gloves.
- It is also a good idea to bring a beanie or an old hat for a bit of added head protection.
What NOT to bring on the Day?
- Thongs, sandals or any open toe shoes
- Underage players attempting to play
- Your own paintballs
- Unregistered paintball guns (If you wish to use your own paintball marker please call in advance)
Private sessions are available upon request if you have 30 players or more.
To book your paintball day you just need to prepay $60 per person for each players starter pack of 200 paintballs. We accept all major Credit Cards, Bank Deposits and Cash.
Who can play?
To play paintball in New South Wales, you must:
- Be over 16 years of age
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of play. This means 0.00 Blood Alcohol reading.
- Not be a prohibited person under the Firearms Act
Follow all the signs to Ryhope (Toronto) Follow signs to F3 freeway proceed over expressway overpass, turn right 300 metres after overpass look for Newcastle Paintball HQ sign and entrance.
Proceed South on the F3 Freeway (Beresford) Take the Toronto - Palmers Rd exit at the intersection turn right proceed over the expressway and turn right 300 metres after overpass look for Newcastle Paintball HQ sign and entrance.
Follow Old Pacific Hwy to Freemans Waterhole turn left at round about to Toronto/Newcastle follow Palmers Rd for 3-5 minutes look for Newcastle Paintball HQ sign on your left. *IMPORTANT: Should you get to the F3 Freeway overpass you need to turn back 300 metres after the overpass on the right look for the Newcastle Paintball HQ sign and entrance.
Follow the F3 Freeway North - Take the Toronto exit turn left at stop sign onto Palmers Rd 200 metres on right is the entrance - look for the signs.